Distributors of Wienerberger pvt ltd.
- Light weight - up to 60% less weight than conventional walling material.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- High compressive strength.
- Natural and green product.
- Faster construction and ease of handling.
Applications : This can be used to construct non-load bearing walls. Interior and Exterior.
|Sizes (inch)||Req Per Sq.ft|
|16 x 4 x 8||1.125 Nos|
|16 x 6 x 8||1.125 Nos|
|16 x 8 x 8||1.125 Nos|
Porotherm Clay Brick
Lightweight to ensure faster construction
- 60% lighter than conventional walling material
- Substantial savings on structural cost due to reduction in dead load
- Easy to handle, leading to faster construction
Excellent thermal insulation
- 45% better thermal insulation compared to conventional walling material
- Direct savings on energy costs
Natural and green
- Produced from clay sourced from de-siting of dead water tanks with only natural additives like coal ash, rice husk and saw dust
- Credited by Indian Green Building Council for ratings
Strength and ease of usage
- High compressive strength due to the web design
- Easy to chase and chisel for electrical and plumbing conduits making it simple to install all types of fixtures (geysers, air conditioners, cabinets, closets, etc.)
Unlimited life and maximum fire protection
- Expectionally long life, doesn't burn as it is already fired at 1000oC and has a fire rating F240 - 240 minutes
Ease of usage
|Name||Length||Width||Height||Weight||Density||Compressive Strength||Water Absorption||Efflorescence||U-Value||Sound Insulation||Fire Resistance|
|Porotherm HP 200||400||200||200||11.1||694||3.5||-15||Slight||1.0||46||240|
|Porotherm HP 150||400||150||200||8.8||733||1.2||43||120|
|Porotherm HP 100||400||100||200||6.3||788||1.7||40||90|
|Porotherm HP 200H||200||200||200||5.8||Same as full bricks|
|Porotherm HP 150h||200||150||200||4.2|
|Porotherm HP 100H||200||100||200||3.1|
*As per IS 3952 Standards.
Porothem HP - Tolerance
Note: Being a natural product, variance in colour is a possibility